Friday, January 11, 2013

January - Status Update

I feel like January is halfway over, and I've barely started my To-Do list!!

Here's what has to be done...
- Give Banshee her meds!!  I actually remembered, although she got them on 1/2 instead of 1/1.
- Put away all Christmas decorations.
- Send birthday cards to all Brothers-in-law.  Almost done.  I sent 2 out of the 3.  For my brother-in-law, Eryk, who is in basic training right now, we were told not to send him a card or acknowledge his birthday. Apparently, they make the new recruits do extra work to get them.  I was told writing a normal letter is fine though, so we still need to do that.   
- For the inlaws (who are divorced), figure out a small gift and/or schedule time for a visit and/or dinner for each of their birthdays. Halfway done with this one.  We hosted Bill's family for his Dad's 65th birthday.  We had 12 people over on a Thursday night for pizza and cake.  Now we have 10 days to figure out something for his mom.
- Buy gifts (if necessary) for Little Christmas.  Didn't even have to do this...it was a gift free Little Christmas this year. 
- House Fix-itsWe've talked a lot about what needs to be done, but haven't started anything yet.  Hoping to knock a few off the list this weekend. 
- Start the Big Purge!!  I started, so I guess I can cross it off the list.  I'm making my way through Madeleine's room right now, and hope to start our bedroom next.  It's slow going though.

Since I like posts with pictures best, here's a quick pick of all my nieces and nephews (minus 2 that life in Las Vegas) from my father-in-law's birthday.  It's an interesting mix on Bill's side with the age range spanning 2 months to 21 years, but they're all awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment