Although it is hardly worthy of Clark Griswald, we did decorate the front of our house for Christmas. We never really done this before, so we kept it small and simple this year.
Anyway...with this, my December to-do list officially looks like this...
- Buy Christmas Tree
- Christmas Eve Meal - Plan / Buy Ingredients / Make
- Christmas Cookies - Plan / Buy Ingredients / Make
- Wrap Christmas presents (make sure I have boxes, paper, and bows)
- Attend mass (last year we missed this due to an urgent care visit with Madeleine on Christmas Day)
- Clean the house for Christmas Eve
Other than wrapping presents, all that is left is cooking/cleaning for Christmas Eve. Oh, and we have our plan for Christmas mass as well. My parents and little sister are sleeping over Christmas Eve, so I think Bill and I are going to go to midnight mass that night. Let's hope we don't fall asleep during it!!!