Okay, so it is officially the last day of the month, which means it is time to look at what has to be done in January!
January 1st - give Banshee her meds
January 3rd - Father-in-law's birthday
January 5th - Little Christmas
January 6th - Brother-in-law's birthday
January 9th - Two more Brothers-in-law's birthdays
January 21st - Mother-in-law's birthday
Here's what has to be done...
- Give Banshee her meds!! I always forget to do this.
- Put away all Christmas decorations.
- Send birthday cards to all Brothers-in-law.
- For the inlaws (who are divorced), figure out a small gift and/or schedule time for a visit and/or dinner for each of their birthdays. Bill's dad lives in California and is leaving on the 5th, so this one has to be done basically this week.
- Buy gifts (if necessary) for Little Christmas. We have this every year at my mom's house. She has 5 brothers and 2 sisters we would see every Christmas (along with my 15 cousins). It was always a mad house, so she started Little Christmas wehre she invites only her two sisters and their kids over the week after for a more intimate gathering.
- House Fix-its. We have a few small fix-its that need to be done around the house, and I'm sick of looking at them. So, we're knocking all of them off our list this month.
- Start the Big Purge!!
What is the big purge you ask? Well, basically, I want to go through all the rooms in our house and get rid of as much stuff as possible. I cannot believe the amount of stuff we have emassed since moving into our house in 2009. I'm trying to simplify my life, and I want to be surrounded only by things I really love or that serve a purpose. I'm going to use two boxes for each room...one for items to donate, and one for items to sell. Then, I'm actually going to donate and/or sell them!!